Waverton Nominated for Two Citywealth Magic Circle Awards

Waverton is delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for Private Client Asset Manager of the Year - Boutique and Charity Investment Manager of the Year at the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards.

Andrew Fleming, Chief Executive, said “our shortlisting for both of these awards is testament to the hard work and experience of our staff over many years and something that we can be proud of.”

These awards bring together a top level group of elite advisers and managers in the international wealth industry.  Entries were shortlisted by a judging panel featuring 10 global industry experts and the winners are chosen by a panel of judges, comprising 90% of the vote, with the remaining 10% from online voting.

The Awards take place on 12th May 2016 and you can vote for Waverton via the following link (voting closes on 20th April):

https://www.citywealthmag.com/events/magic-circle-awards#voting

 

Past performance is no guarantee of future results and the value of such investments and their strategies may fall as well as rise.  Capital security is not guaranteed.