Our dedicated charity team understands the specialist needs of your charity clients and works alongside advisers to help design, implement and manage charitable portfolios.
We have looked after charities since our inception in 1986 and manage charitable investment assets in a prudent, pragmatic and flexible way. The adviser and Charity enjoy a direct relationship with the portfolio managers who invest the charity’s assets in accordance with their Statement of Investment Principles.
Key Service Features
- Dedicated, specialist charity team
- Actively managed bespoke portfolios invested on a global basis
- A combination of directly invested equities, bonds and third party managed funds
- Ethical and other screened portfolios available
- Highly personalised service working alongside the financial adviser
- Fully transparent fee structure
- Minimum investment of £1m