Waverton Wins Magic Circle Private Client Asset Manager Of The Year Award

We are delighted to announce that Waverton won the Private Client Asset Manager of the Year – Boutique at last night’s Citywealth Magic Circle Awards. These awards bring together a top level group of elite advisers and managers in the international wealth industry.  Entries were shortlisted by a judging panel featuring 10 global industry experts and the winners were chosen by a panel of judges, comprising 90% of the vote, with the remaining 10% from online voting from within the industry. This blue ribbon award is testament to our continued commitment to high standards of client service and we are also thrilled to be acknowledged by our peers.

Past performance is no guarantee of future results and the value of such investments and their strategies may fall as well as rise, you may not get back your initial investment, capital security is not guaranteed